Tea Cosies - Numbers (and letters)

76 - the number of sleeps before How Tea Cosies Changed the World appears in a bookstore near you. (in Australia)

20 - the date in March to mark in your calendar.

FB - for a place you can find One playing tea cosy (in Australia and France) in...

2012 - a BIG year



Introducing
Wood Fungus and Mini Me.
and

Wood Fungus or more particularly - Wood Fungi.




and Wood Fungus.

Some of you will know this one, already outed at the Powerhouse Museum early last year.

The pattern finally available to those who asked and asked.... not much longer....

Comments

Shell Sherree said…
Another book? Woot! Forgive me, my finger has not been on the pulse as much lately ~ this is wonderful news. Congratulations, Queen.
Sue said…
A Must buy me thinks x
crochetdoll said…
Thank you for following my blog!!
I Love your work!! See you in Nantes!
Notjustnat said…
Congratulations for another great book. Looking forward to my own copy when it comes out - it looks great so far - Happy New Year to you - Love Nat
Ms. Kimba said…
Looks familiar....didn't I see you beginning to work on this in London March of 2011 when I met you? Very cool!
Carolina said…
How very exciting to have a new book of wonderous tea cozies to look forward to.
Monika said…
Congratulations! I love your work, even though I have yet to knit a tea cosy from your two books I already have. One day though ....
Is there a preview up somewhere?
lynne h said…
pretty soon there'll be a tea cosy candidate on the ballot. ; )

xoxo
decorartuk said…
Oh, Loani... These are brilliant!!! All the best with the book and I'm already looking forward to your E-Exhibition on our website!
Liz Steel said…
ohh!!! I can't wait!!!!!!
btw - hi Loani...hope everything going well. Happy New Year!!!
Linda said…
I have been waiting and waiting for this third book and............yippie it is almost here. I'm so excited! Please keep all of us fans informed when we can hit the book stores. Love the samples on the back of the cover.

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie