Matching Tea Cosy


Pretty Tea Cosies. Book four? 


Comments

Tres pretty! There is no end to the creativity of that fecund mind, and the skills of those nimble fingers! Long may they flow, and grow!
Linda said…
Awesome! Wish I had your gift for design! I love this one....Big Time!
amy said…
omigod this is so cute.
cute! do you hear me? cute!

xxa
Notjustnat said…
Gorgeous! May I put in pre-order for book four please...
I don't know what the transition of colours is called but I love it.
monique said…
I love this one ,very pretty colours !
Chrisy said…
pretty pretty pretty yeah...bring on book no 4!
Kristina said…
Accidentally came to your blog and couldn't leave without saying that all of them are amazing! Love the colours and the designs. Keep creating!
Mrs Dibble said…
Ooooooooh Yummo!!
Beautiful tea cosie Loani! Looks like Noro yarn you've used, and the results are spectacular! I was working on Leopold last night, you'll be pleased to hear. He now has trousers and a waistcoat, and quite a swagger! Vanessa xxx
barra said…
You're designs are to die for, am eagerly awaiting this book. Give me a pattern and Ican go but no good at designing, envy you heaps.

Bev
Anonymous said…
Jolly good..Cant wait until l get my hands on NO 4.. Best Wishes, Hahnsmum.. Bingara..
NessaKnits said…
Bring on Book 4.

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie