HOME !!!!

All is as it should be.

Comments

Hahnsmum said…
Welcum Hme...
Shell Sherree said…
Now, there's a contented fellow... so glad you're home safe and sound with your Wes again.
Ms. Kimba said…
Beautiful kitty :)
ritarenata said…
have a beautiful autumn (??) over there.
we just enjoy spring.
lovely kitty
Holly said…
Now there is the sign of contentment, as I sit here with my brown boy purring in my lap. Have enjoyed your travel log, welcome home >j<
grrl + dog said…
home again home again, jiggety jig...
Stafford Ray said…
Jiggety jig?? No comment.
Yer better get some sun. That little hand looks as pale as a Pom!
Hahnsmum said…
Thought about you Lady the other day as l came thru security at Sydney airport.. l didnt use the F word but thought better of it seeing theres been a few recently end upn jail re security hissy fits..This ''LITTLE person'' with an accent made me go backwards & forewards at least SIX flippen times..l asked him if he`d like me to take all my clothes off & search me..Was accused of having something in my flippen shoe..Slipped shoes off, shook them & said SEE.. Eventually we were allowed to go.. Geez l tell ya..Old Granny NOT happy..
little hat said…
Welcome home L & J and W
lilly piri said…
Looks like you had a fabulous time, & I'm glad you made it home safely!
Anonymous said…
Your cat sure looks like a Burmese, yes? My very favorite, I've had them for years. Almost as cute as your tea cosies!

Celeste in New Mexico

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie