LERVE LERVE LERVE

This is Rosemary's painting of Elfin.

Sometimes you run into people and run into them and run into them.

Rosemary!  Next time we run into each other - let's find the nearest coffee shop and eat cake together.

In the meantime - oi LERVE your painting of Elfin.  It is clever, and funny and rude and you must hang on to it....

....for I am plotting and scheming a plot and a scheme.

Something to do with this on ...
Erin's Blog

And this on ...
Shelly's Blog

And this on ...
Liz's Blog

A magnificent plot and a fabulous scheme. 




And so to magnificent and fabulous knitting.

DOUBLE KNITTING!!!!


Oi LERVE double knitting.
Yes oi do.
Oi LERVE it to death

and
Oi LERVE Fair Isle
and
Oi LERVE Knitting in the Round on 2 Circular Needles.
and well....
Oi just lerve KNITTING




See how when you turn the knitted fabric over the colours are reversed?  See?  See?

Now that is clever.

I knoooo.  I knoooo.  Some of us are easily pleased.

Comments

Luvvie said…
I lerve your knitting!
Notjustnat said…
What ploties!!! Lervely painting too - Hugs Nat
jwami said…
Serious show-off stuff, that double-sided knitting.
Jacqui and Mick said…
That is really clever and if I could do it I'd make myself loads of socks that look just like that! And a vest too!! I bought some wool today from a shop called Big Knits...very funny. I love a knitting shop with a sense of humour. I thought of you, of course, being a knitter and having a sense of humour.

Love the cardie, by the way. My favourite cardie was a brown mohair cardie I bought at a market many moons ago. Some unkind people said it looked like something had died but I loved that cardie and mourned its passing. So I love your cardie too - you just can't go past a brown cardie.

Now - I've got one more thing to say to you woman: DATES?

xx
knitandcurl said…
Beautiful! Love your hearts and good work with the double knitting.
faith76 said…
I lerve the colour combination of the hearts.
Monika said…
Your next book must be the best of all! The painting is fabulous too!
Well I must say I lerve this post !
grrl + dog said…
Double knitting?

It's kind of like patting your head and rubbing your tummy at the same time?

Oh dear, now I have to catch up...

I am very very impressed.
Carolina said…
Double knitting is fabulous. I can't wait to see what else you do with it.
Stafford Ray said…
How didjer do that! Amazing... but we've come to expect that!
mem said…
double knitting and plots... what is your mad busy brain doing I wonder??
Bootsie said…
what can I say. Just lervie stuff.
Denise said…
Ooooooh, SUPER TRICKY CLEVER!
amanda said…
lerve that pink and lime!
Robyn said…
that's very very impressive!

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie