Some days!

Some days
It is the only thing to do.
Found here

Comments

Frockfarie said…
Oh my god! I love that.
Robyn said…
yep some days are more fun than others...
the day pictured looks a little bit itchy to me ;)
Stewart said…
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
NessaKnits said…
How does one get into an outfit like that? Are they knitted in? Is there a pillow slip closure? Where does one buy one?
elsiee said…
a body cozie??? YES!!!!
NessaKnits said…
It could be worse, it could have a handle on the back, and for the masculine, a SPOUT! LOL
Notjustnat said…
It could be youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
ha, i love that campaign - Hugs Nat
hahnsmum@yahoo.com.au said…
OM Goodness- WOT is it ??? Makes me feel smothered & so hot.
mem said…
Only SOME days???
Ginga Squid said…
Love it - and also the chair.
theemutsfeest said…
Is there a pattern??!!
I want one!
Ms. Kimba said…
can I borrow this? it's too cute!
grrl + dog said…
snap!

I used the same image - it's amazing isnt it?
thankyou so much for finding it.
Jacqui said…
Do they come in red?
Baa-Me Kniits said…
I was going to use that too! Brilliant isn't it....I want one :-)
Valerie said…
Ooooh, that's both comfy looking and incredibly creepy!!
Anonymous said…
I love your creative teacosys, good excuse to have a cuppa.
as for the mulberrys I have a tree which I first thought was a hybiscus till it had lovely mulbery fruit but have to get to them before the birds.

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie