Saturday

Comments

Sue said…
Love it! It would go really well with my badges that I bought on the internet "I Knit so I won't kill people!"
Knit 'n' Stitch said…
'A picture tells a story...", and these certainly do.

Lurve the apron!!!!!

No answers to the dilemma just a huge hug, a kind word and the hope that it will be over and done with quickly.
Helen said…
... that's my motto!!!
Robyn said…
Brilliant!
and I hope you're not cleaning with nasties :(
Luvvie said…
Hilarious! We're having a day like that here....furniture is being shifted around, lots of vacuuming and dusting...spring must be in the air :)
Stewart said…
Classic. I love it. Can I get one for my wife?
Anonymous said…
QUEEN of WHAT Darling ??? LOVE it..
Regards,
Hahnsmum of Bingara..
Frockfarie said…
Love it! If I wore that I would have Aishlyn telling me off for displaying 'inappropriate language'.
Bootsie said…
Love the apron. Let me guess - a present?
Notjustnat said…
Say that again? Queen of...Knitting?
Hugs
Nat
Sewbeads said…
That's and adjective, not a verb, right? ;)
Pam de Groot said…
Ha Nice apron. My fridge magnet says domestically disabled.
My sister bought me your book for my birthday. Beautiful.
elsiee said…
i covet your apron, seriously!!
Stafford Ray said…
What is Sadie doing, wearing the Queen's pinnie!
NessaKnits said…
I quite love that apron.
Don said…
Fuck yeah! Only you could wear this! Crack me up or what.
grrl + dog said…
I had one that says,
"Bitch".

love yours too

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie