27 August 2010

I always say...

I always say, when watching sci fi movies...

"Jeez!  The art department must have had some fun hey!"

Yep.  I do.  I always say that.

(I say the "Hey" bit because I'm from Queensland)

And sometimes I even say...

"Jeez!  The art department must have been drinking some trippy coffee."

Gawd yes.  I sometimes say that too.

Maybe I say that because - well - I'm just so gobsmacked at what goes on in SOME BRAINS.

Gobsmacked and a bit jealous.

I think if I wasn't a Funny Knitter that I might be a Steam Punk Junk Artist.

Or a Neurosurgeon.

When I'm not saying very interesting things about sci fi movies...

I'm just feeling damn pleased with myself for being a Grown Up...

Why?  I hear you ask.

Because Grown Ups buy art - you know - from Artists.
Introducing ZedGenBaby
Created by...

The Fabulous
The Wonderful
The What on Earth is Going On In His Brain

Don Pezzano

15 comments:

Don said...

Hey,spiked lattes are the cause.

Chrisy said...

Fabulous stuff...the eye is particularly intriguing...

Stafford Ray said...

Hey! Came to visit and found your crazy sci-fi head and then read you had a desire to be "...a Neurosurgeon".
The day I ask you to drill a hole in my head is the day I will ask one T Abbott for information on climate change!
By the way, expect a visit from little hat! Ha ha!

elsiee said...

love your new baby!

Shell Sherree said...

Very creative, hey. My first thought was the Mad Max movies when I saw this.

Olix said...

Glad to see you supporting starving artists et al....other people's heads are a bit of a worry sometimes....just imagine what happens when we put our heads together!!

mem said...

WOW!!! Creepy and weird as my daughter would say, but oh so cool!!!!!!!!!!

pinkviolets said...

Think you done your money there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, l say Eh!!! And l not from the sunshine state.. Me from COLD cold Bin..SO cold tonite.Snow ??eh !!! Wonder if we could knit these funny little guys a beanie each. Whadya rekon !! THEY look cold..
Regards, Hahnsmum..

grrl + dog said...

heh heh...

think you done yer money...

Zed Gen was the best of his last batch. Glad he has a new home.

lynne h said...

woo! love it hey!! (heh, heh) xo

Véronique et Yannis said...

Son oeil me dérange mais chacun y voit ce qui l'arrange! très original!

Notjustnat said...

Are you going to knit him ha! Grown up with kiddo heart is cool...Hugs Nat

jwami said...

Will he be an only child?

petitecarousel said...

Talk about a work of art, indeed!