Yay! My domain name is BACK!! Woo Hoo!!!

And to celebrate here is Roger Rampart (spoken with a french accent)

And if you have been wondering what happened to

www.grandpurlbaa.com

TECHNOLOGY HAPPENED!

Stick to knitting Loani.  Stick to knitting and crocheting and tea cosies and staying calm and happy and ....

knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit kni tkni tkni tkni tkn itkn itkn itkn itkn itkn itkn itkn

Post Script
I just realised all your lovely comments have been lost to the ether.  What a shame.  Come back.  Talk to me.

Comments

Gidgetknits said…
Welcome back! I missed you - and Roger... oh Roger!
Ms. Kimba said…
welcome back!!!
Ginga Squid said…
Cool - there you are! Love the colours on Roger!
Stafford Ray said…
Hello again. I always wanted to ask; how many people still use tea cosies? The reason I ask is that real tea, as opposed to the Condy's Cryatal dyed fake saw dust you get in a bag, leaf tea is slowly disappearing from supermarket shelves! Hard to find my favourite, Billy Tea anymore!
Grand Purl Baa said…
Stafford Stafford Stafford
WHO uses tea cosies?

before you wander off to...
http://wildforteacosies.blogspot.com/

have look down at the most recent posts here at the 7 book events to date where tea cosy fetishes have flocked to share their stories.

They now feel safe to "come out".

And yes I also bemoan the difficulty in finding loose leaf tea but it is there. In Australia - T2 will take care of all your loose leaf tea needs.

Stafford I hope you are doing your bit for loose leaf tea and the iconic tea cosy.
Loani
planettreasures said…
Roger!?
OMG! I'm in love with Roger!
*swoon*

BTW, Stafford - Madura is quite acceptable.
Stafford Ray said…
Thank you, yes I am doing my bit in insisting on leaf tea and have found a small Foodworks that orders in my favourite (Billy) and I do have a cosy, disgustingly stained wonderful old thing that it is. And I do get a lot of pleasure viewing your lovely eccentric pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie