Poor Me

The Bloke is in Broome on fishy business.

So I have to take my own photos.

Cook my own meals.

Make up my own dumb puns.

And tickle myself to sleep.





Zees ees 'ow you will recognise me when you come to play tea cosies at bookstores.

Do yous loike the knitted collar?

Zees eez 'ow eet ees done.

Start with blanket stitch around the neck line.  Then with circular needles pick up one knit stitch through each blanket stitch.  Then just stocking stitch for a while and cast off.




Me think all my t shirts might end up with this accessory.

Comments

Knit 'n' Stitch said…
NOW I want one of those Tshirts AND the book ROFL. Can I have the hair band/hat thingy too :-P heheheheh
mem said…
"Poor you" nothing!! You're a genius and gorgeous and more than capable of punning badly I'm sure : )

Now where's that book?????
Ginga Squid said…
And also matching hairband! You are too awesome for your own good.
little hat said…
Loani, you have a big green male organ on your chest. I thought Your bloke was out of town!
theemutsfeest said…
Great collar, great hairthingie...
We can manage alone, we have girlpower....I hope...
Jacqui said…
How inconsiderate of him! I hope he cooked meals for you and put them in the freezer or is it time for the toast-fest? Of course you can fend for yourself but of all the weeks!! I do loike the collar AND I am rather taken with the hair thingy! Good luck for Friday!
grrl + dog said…
give me a call

if you want some more

aching shins!
Chrisy said…
oh god i feel soooo sorry for you - NOT! But do love the collar idea... Let's hope you could tickle yourself enough last night to get to sleep....
Monika said…
Yes, I do. I like your knitted collar. This might be the answer to my problem. Why knit a whole sweater, when I mostly wear T-shirts. Just add a collar for warmth. He!
bowerbirdz said…
Great collar! Where can I get an EWTC tee shirt?
Jejune said…
Man, I'm going to have to do that to my t-shirts too! Awesome idea!! Love your tour t-shirt too, a very special memento :D

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie