So anyway where were we...

...oh yeah.

Time to revisit the old cure for the Single Sock Syndrome me thinks.

One is just so excited about not knitting tea cosies that one has begun knitting this, and got oneself all the way to the toe, before remembering socks aren't socks until there are TWO.

Hmmm. Spanish Katia Caricia pure merino red lace socks (said with left palm facing toward the sky)

OR

Japanese Noro Kureyon Sock wool stripe fest (said with right palm facing towards the sky)?
















click on to embiggen. Go on. Go on.

Comments

Knit 'n' Stitch said…
Adore the socks Loani. Solution...wear odd socks. Seems to work for the generation Ys of my family. I can't remember when they last wore matching socks :-/. In fact I don't think they own any matching socks LOLs
Ginga Squid said…
Wow - your stitches are so perfect, tiny and tidy. Sigh.

I second the odd socks solution.
grrl + dog said…
sock class
sock class
sock class!
Jejune said…
Oh wow, those stripey socks are DIVINE!! I love the riot of colours!
Jacqui said…
I'm with grrl + dog - sock class sock class sock glass oh go on I want to have me some Japanese Noro Kureyon Sock wool stripe fest (said with right palm facing towards the sky). Bloody beautiful. And as for odd socks - to me it's not that they look the same, it's that they feel the same when you wear them. That's how I justify my sock collection anyway.
Elise said…
Heavenly socks !
Purl Buttons said…
Wonderful! I am inspired to pick up that ball of Kureyon sock I tried to give away and try to trade it for lively colors like your socks!

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie