31 July 2009

Well it's a Wrap

Well it's a wrap!

They've all gone home and I'm exHAUSTed! (said with back of hand to forehead)

It really did take 4 people 3 days to photograph 21 tea cosies and 50 little bits and pieces.

What an incredible team. Luv ya work Jared and Sam. Luv ya style Katrina and Hugh. Thank you so so much. You made me cry - in a good way.

...but there's just one thing... Wes really did want to be in the book.

See! Cats like knitting too.

I feel a bit like a cat meself at the moment. I just want to sleep all day.

Perhaps I could sleep until March next year 'cos that's how long we all have to wait to have a new little book in our hot little hands.

But I might just finish my scarf first.

9 comments:

Ginga Squid said...

Damn - I have to wait until March? But hey, I haven't finished Eddie Emu yet....

Love the colours in that yarn!

Ms Bubblefish said...

Have been wondering how it all went. Guessed you'd been running on high octane nerves! Sounds extra-extra special.

Sleep well.

I'm with the cat. Surely our families deserve to share the limelight too!!

Jacqui said...

March? Did you say MARCH??? What do they think, that you are going to wait serenely, spending your days meditating and doing yoga and watching the changing of the seasons??? Unbearable. Time for a gin. Or maybe a lay down first and then a gin. Well Mum did used to say that good things come to those who wait and it'll surely be good.

Shell Sherree said...

Yay!!! I'm glad for you, Loani. Now, I must sit and admire Wes for a while. What fine claws he has... all the better to knead wool with.

westcoastgirl said...

Hello, Loani, this is my first time blogging. I loooooove your kitty. I especially love Siamese, but yours is lovely. Cats are just the best. We are so lucky to have these little beasties live with us. They are supposed to sleep 16 - 20 hours a day. Well, why not, what's a carnivore to do if she doesn't need to hunt?

Jejune said...

Oh that's quite a long wait, isn't it! But I guess there's a lot of layout to be done still, and then proofreading, and printing, and distribution, and all that.

Can't wait to see the final photos (and book)!!

bowerbirdz said...

Can't wait to see what goodies you've come up with for the new book. Happy relaxing!

grrl + dog said...

Wes is helping... and that is Noro I see... yum..

Valerie said...

What a gorgeous cat, and so much lovely knitting. Glad to have come across your blog. Best wishes Valerie