Temptation

When The Socks arrived in the post from memsicle one was tempted to think that one could just wander off into the sunset, away from The Book, and knit socks herself, so excited was one to received such a gift and such inspiration.

One was SO tempted that she knitted sock all the way to the heal before beating herself around the head and returning to the task with a DEADLINE. Yes yes. The manuscript deadline is past and met, but the photo shoot is looming and there is still much tea cosy knitting and fussing to attend to.

And anyway, one keeps waking in the middle of the night in a cold sweat over the accuracy of patterns and such like. While there is still a chance to improve on things...

One is not sure if a thank you is in order for tempting one so. Mem?

Comments

mem said…
Who, me??
lynne h said…
those socks are seriously SERIOUSLY tempting. no one, and i do mean no one, could resist being tempted by them...
Ginga Squid said…
I NEED those socks!
Purl Buttons said…
LOVELY socks, yours and the one Mem knitted. Maybe I should drop my other projects and pick up my socks!

Purl.
planettreasures said…
I am in awe of those socks.
I swear if I owned them i would never take them off!
You are lucky!

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie