Oh what a beautiful morning'... Oh what a ...

Oh, what a beautiful mornin',
Oh, what a beautiful day.
I got a beautiful feelin'
Ev'rything's goin' my way.

This afternoon The Photographer, The Stylist, The Editorial Manager and the Senior Designer are all coming to The Land of the Tea Cosy for 3 days to meet the Queen of the Tea Cosies and to photograph 20 new tea cosy creations.

All the sounds of the earth are like music,
All the sounds of the earth are like music,
The breeze is so busy it don't miss a tree,
And a ol' weepin' willer is laughin' at me!




Comments

mem said…
Well I'm going to be singing that song all day now. : )
Ms Bubblefish said…
Good luck with the image fest. It's going to be great! I can feel it in ma bones!
Loved the socks' post as well. But too busy designing and knitting a special tea cosy to enter into the Morpeth comp if I can make it in time. Your voice is in my head as I make design decisions!!!!
Knitted up such a storm that I have an appt tomorrow with massage person-shoulders, neck and HANDS!!!
Ta for your kind words on my banner :)
Sometimes the muse hits me like a sledgehammer and beats me flat!!!
Jacqui said…
make sure Hildergaard doesn't see you with the camera crew - that chicken could ruin the whole damn thing!

I'm sure it will all go swimmingly. Can't wait to see those new cosies.
Purl Buttons said…
Have fun at the photo fest. What will the roving become? It makes me want to spin!
Shell Sherree said…
WooHooooooo! How exciting!
Jejune said…
How awesome! I hope it all goes smoothly, and is fun to boot :D
Wabi Sabi Woman said…
So exciting for you .... I just know all will be brilliant. Good luck and have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie