Mittagong Mittagong Mittagong

July July July
Monday 13th - Friday 17th

Sturt Sturt Sturt
Contemporary Australian Craft Centre
WINTER SCHOOL



A Wild Knitting Workshop avec moi!

After Nundle, I'm up for anything.

Tell me what can be more fun than sharing knitty things with knitty people.

Go on. Tell me.

Ooo. Rubbing hands together in anticipation.








THE FLYER SAYS:
Loani uses the iconic tea cosy to demonstrate the wild and sculptural possibilities of knitting. You will make at least two tea cosies learning the art of shaping and textural moulding. You will also use the gentle arts of sewing (not too much) and felting (as an accompaniment) to make your own Wild Tea Cosy designs. The focus of the class will be on learning knitting tricks and techniques and on thinking outside the square.

Where is Mittagong? It is in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, South of Sydney. Very cold in July I understand. Perfect knitting weather.

Comments

Lady P said…
"still life(yarny) with bee" - I am so not telling the secret!!
thanks for visiting - hehe
grrl+dog said…
Yes, I will be freezing my butt off - bringing my own heater.. and champagne of course.. see you there.
Purl Buttons said…
Wish I could be a part of it all! It is summer here (98F--that's 36C to the rest of the world)In the southeastern USA.

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie