29 March 2009

Would you hurry up and take that photo!


Please sister don't you touch me tomatoes
Please, don't you touch me tomatoes
Touch me yams, me pumpkin, potatoes
For goodness sake, don't touch me tomatoes

Touch me this, you touch me that
Touch me everything I've got
Touch me plum and me apple too
Here's one thing you just can't do

All you do is feel em, feel em
All you do is squeeze em, tease em
Touch me yams, me pumpkin, potato
But oh sister, don't you touch me tomatoes



It was Saturday night. We were off to the LIME FESTIVAL of course.

3 comments:

boogirl said...

No rotten tomatoes for you, hot mamma!
I can see a new book in this. Saucy Fruit and Veg.
Were you a hit??

Jacqui said...

You northerners know how to party, don't you?! Any event where you can wear green undies on the outside looks damn fun to me. On the other hand, you do look mighty fine in your red frock (not to mention the saucy necklace, of course).

Hamlet & Co said...

Glam Purl .... very glam ....