Oh What the Hell!

Finally I succumb. Well.... Why wouldn't I. I got an award for goodness sake. What am I going to do? Thumb my nose at the ways of blogging. It's an award. I think not.

There are RULES but I prefer to think of them as guidelines, suggestions, a plan.

So the plan is to:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 8 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.


And if you are like me and take forever to 'get' it, it is not about awards at all and everything about introducing you to each other who indeed might be like minded and enjoy a new lane to wander down.

Thank you Dawn for awarding me, for drawing me to your blog to find a clever clever designer of, amongst other things, TEA COSIES! Lovely lovely tea cosies.

Allow me to introduce you to:

Eumundi Papers for an exquisitely eloquent tour of the life with Wendy, Phil and Hamlet. It's a blog you'll lust after reading.
Photo: Monsieur Hamlet

Memsicle for a brand new blog already promising to delight in textile whimsy.

A Bootiful Life for another brand new blog about a new life in a new country. Spoken honestly and bootifully.

Smoking Hot Needles for yummy yummy wool, knitted in glorious colour, photographed to very best advantage, for our pleasure.

Made By Myself for yummy yummy wool, knitted in glorious colour, photographed to very best advantage, for our pleasure - YEP another one.
Photo: Gorgeous socks by "Made By Myself"

Joli House for the best knit dressed children in the United Kingdom, and possibly the developed world.

Velma's World for weird, wacky, mostly woolly, fab stuff.




And to those of you named here, please, there is no obligation to do the same for I know that some of you have already recently done exactly this. It is enough that those that visit here might then be led off to new webs of wool and weading.

Comments

Monika said…
Congratulations, you deserve it! :o) I feel honored too. I like your presentation of this award, which as you guessed has made it to my blog before. Nevertheless, Thank you very much, Loani! :o)
Hamlet & Co said…
Oh Purlie, thanks for your sweet words ... and posting the pic of His Handsomeness on your blog.
mem said…
Wow! Me??!! Thank you!!!!!
amanda said…
Thanks so much for this! I should really knit more for Joel and not just Lily!
tikru said…
Thanks :)

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie