National Gallery of Australia SHOP

Carmen is off to the National Gallery of Australia SHOP. S-H-O-P is in capital letters to emphasize that she is not off to the National Gallery of Australia where there is a Soft Sculpture Exhibition during April May June. But hey! She is pretty damned chuffed to be going off to the National Gallery of Australia SHOP to be exhibited there. No, she will not be on sale in the National Gallery of Australia SHOP. But her book will be on sale at the National Gallery of Australia SHOP. Other wild tea cosies will join her at the National Gallery of Australia SHOP for showing off in about 3 weeks.



Carmen Miranda, winging her way to the National Gallery of Australia SHOP

Post Script: Ooops. They'll all be on show from mid April. Not before.

Comments

Shell Sherree said…
Hey, how exciting is that?!! Congrats on another well-deserved coup.
Taphophile said…
YAAAAY! I'll be able to visit them. So excited! :)
little hat said…
We'll all be famous by association. Imagine Carmen sitting next to Jackson Pollack's Blue Poles. I'd better stop using my cosy so I can sell it on eBay "in pristine condition". On the other hand how about another cup of tea.
Luvvie said…
I always say you judge a gallery by its shop and it took all my self-control to get out of that shop alive and without rsi from swiping the credit card. Hooray for Carmen. May the harvest be bountiful.
Gidgetknits said…
Unbelievably cool!
bowerbirdz said…
Very exciting - Carmen strutting her stuff in Canberra!
Jacqui said…
Lucky Carmen! She'll probably have more visitors than the soft sculpture exhibition. Like Dr Who, I love the little shop, doesn't matter where I am - art gallery, museum etc - I ALWAYS visit the little shop. ALWAYS.
Oh I will have to go and visit Carmen - being a local and I love and excuse to visit the SHOP

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie