Not a Knit Off

... but a Sketch Off

Anybody at all who wants to draw my cosies - get in line - for a third sketch artist will surely warrant the forming of a line.



Thank you thank you thank you Shelly. You can also find Shelly HERE. They are truly beautiful and make me think of ....


...Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-tail, and Peter. They lived with their Mother in a sand-bank, underneath the root of a very big fir-tree.


(That Beatrix liked her hyphens didn't she?)


Especially the bit at the very end where that naughty Peter had to go to bed with dose of camomile tea when the others had bread and milk and blackberries for supper.



I bet that camomile tea wouldn't have seemed so much like medicine if it had had one of these little beauties to cover the pot.

Comments

Hamlet & Co said…
Love it .... i'm off to get the coloured pencils ...
Shell Sherree said…
Thank you, Loani! It was a pleasure. Your tea-cosies are fetching models (and so easy to work with - they didn't move a stitch when posing). To be mentioned in the same breath as a Beatrix Potter quote - well, now, I'm very chuffed!
Liz Steel said…
Wonderful sketches Shell! Tea cosies are just the perfect things to draw aren't they!
Shell Sherree said…
Thank you, Liz! Right back at you! (PS: I tipped my hat - err, cosy? - to yours and Borromini's beautiful rendition from my own post. Lovely!)
Lucksmy said…
I love your gorgeous drawings

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie