16 October 2008

Wild Tea Cosies - Jumping for Joy

Wild Tea Cosies is going for REPRINT!

Thank you thank you thank you. All the lovely bookstores that had the Wild Tea Cosy Display. Look what you did. You sent Wild Tea Cosies into reprint within 4 months of first release. There will be new stock in time for Christmas. Woo Hoo!!! I'm one very very happy published knitter. VERY happy. Jumping for Joy sort of happy.

Click on the picture for a better view.

Annie’s Books – Perigian, Sunshine Coast, Qld
Avid Reader West End, Brisbane, Qld
Book Bazaar, Umina, Central Coast, NSW
Better Read Than Dead Newtown, Sydney, NSW
Books in Print – Malvern, Melbourne, Vic
Berkelouw Books with 4 stores in Sydney and 1 in Eumundi, Qld
Books of Buderim – Buderim, Sunshine Coast, Qld
Chapters of Roma – Roma, Qld
Fullers Bookshop with 2 stores in Hobart and Launceston, Tas
Mary Martin Books with 2 stores in Melbourne
Next Chapter Books – 2 stores – Wahroonga and Warriewood, Sydney, NSW
Riverbend Books Bulimba, Brisbane, Qld
Rosetta Books, Maleny, Qld
Shearer’s Bookshop Leichhardt, Sydney, NSW
Sun Books – Yarraville, Melbourne, Vic
The Children’s Bookshop Beecroft, Sydney, NSW
Written Dimension – Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Qld
TLC Books Manly, Brisbane, Qld

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Fantastic Loani! Congratulations :)

Drewzel said...

Yay! I need to make sure I get myself a copy!

I've made it 'Blogtoberfest Fave Friday' play along if you like...check out my post. xx

bowerbirdz said...

Big congrats Loani - I need to get me a copy too!

Nicole said...

If ever a girl deserved something so wonderful...twas you...
Well done, bravo, congrats...and all that! :)

Lucy said...

Oh congratulations! I can't say I'm surprised though - your tea cosies are fabulous - who wouldn't want to make one? :)