Australian Women's Weekly and much more besides

This smile is hurting. News came today of an overseas publisher. Search Press, the premier craft publisher in the U.K. will take the rights for both the U.K. and the U.S.A and set up Amazon too.

The July issue of the Australian Women's Weekly will have an extract.

The Brisbane launch at Avid Reader is next Thursday 19 June, with an exhibition of tea cosies.

The Noosa launch at Written Dimension is Monday 7 July, with an exhibition of tea cosies.

Shearers on Norton in Sydney will exhibit the tea cosies from Wednesday 18 June

Better Read Than Dead also on in Sydney, will exhibit the tea cosies from Wednesday 2 July.

I fee like dancing. (sung to "I feel like dancing")

Comments

Johoanna said…
Oooh! I just bought your book this week and I totally love it! Now, I'm not a tea drinker, but this book may just change my mind. I do knit a lot of hats and beanies though, and may just have to use some of your techniques for future ones. Good luck with it all.
This looks like a FABULOUS book! I just saw it from Johoanna's blog. I can't wait for Amazon uk to stock it, I will definitely be one of your first UK purchasers!

I can already tell that many of my loved ones will be getting tea cosies from me this coming christmas....
hellejorgensen said…
Congratulations!!!
These tea cosies are extremely beautiful and so much fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie